2011年8月16日星期二

Movie of light in

Movie of light in the quiet boys, I couldn't understand the language used, passing loving thoughts and the most beautiful love. It is not just a story.

He thought: thought I can package your memories properly, in the end found I can carry away only emptiness. I really miss you, Ah, Rainbow! I hope that both ends of the Rainbow enough to cross the ocean, connecting you and I.

Suddenly appeared in the movie Rainbow, revisiting the old like me you see a fallen yellow leaves of Ginkgo biloba, Miss qianquan. In the land of moods to understand only, root end openings to ferret out the profound joys and sorrows, jxl speechless. Tears blurred boundaries of sad and happy, I mean enough already does not remember you before his departure, and actions your eyes are stuck to the wall along the trace of time company.

Has been so far, your shadows into wandering clouds in the sky, scattered and far away.

I guess you also raddled rises during the night I miss. Starlight is a distant, distant journey beginning at the scenery when you hold it that year, arrived at the mountain is a mountain at the time of, the sea is the sea, missing person. Perhaps this does not make people feel sad, although at this time the smell in the air is cool.

没有评论:

发表评论