2011年8月16日星期二

Suddenly think of

Suddenly think of the future is not terrible, I can go to many places, with thousands of feelings. I need only one who can return. Even if it does not have an address, and those letters finally left lying in the bottom of a person who does not know the name.

He read: day and bright, but what is the relationship. Anyway, the sun always bring thick fog, a trance before dawn, I saw you in the future Prime of youth is gone.

A day in the future, I would like opened a letter you wrote me as we read the memories of those not elaborate. I believe that, even in the rain of tears hubbub will find happiness. I know that I can no longer be recognized at a glance from the crowd quiet you, but you and all the good times with engraved in my heart, no matter how noisy the world can a provide a quiet quiet.

没有评论:

发表评论